Hindu Temple and Cultural Center of Michiana, Inc. (HTCCM, Inc.) is pleased to announce that the organization has received its tax exempt status from IRS. Your contributions to HTCCM, Inc. are tax deductible. A receipt will be mailed or handed over to you.
The purpose of the Hindu Temple shall be to:
- Provide a religious gathering place and religious services for Hindus and celebrating Indian Festivals.
- Provide a meeting place for Indian community needs that may include, but is not limited to, any one or combination of the following*:
- Sai Center
- Durga Pooja
- Nav Ratri, and
- Any other religious activities
- Promote activities to increase interaction among those interested in religious and or social services.
- A Library with book collection for children and parents ( Amar Chitra Katha, Tinkle,etc)
- Co-operate with other organizations with similar interests and objectives.
- Let individuals or groups temporarily use the HTCCM for their religious or social needs.
*Other activities commensurate with the objectives of the Hindu Temple might be undertaken as per policies decided upon by the Executive Board.